Monday, July 22, 2013

First Birthday Party Planning

So Isabella's First Birthday is Sept. 3rd, right around the corner! We decided to have her party August 31st ( her original due date - and a Saturday) and I have so many ideas I am busting at the seams. First thing's first, the theme: Pink Ombre, Gold (and a mix of Chevron because I am ever so obsessed). Here are some pinterest ideas I am loving so far. I am for sure doing this chalkboard display... (but with chalkboard markers, I'm not that talented!)
Chalkboard Stats for First Birthday!
Ombre Cake - my bff Marie is going to make Bella's cake. She is such a good baker!
Cake Batter Cookies - from Pinterest. Worth it?

Mimosa Bar!
Way too fitting for our family and friends. And yes, booze will be served!

My night of First Birthday planning after Bella went to sleep. Wine much?

On a separate note: Bella is loving Earths Best Apple Turkey Cranberry. If you haven't tried it for your little one, DO IT!

Happy Sunday Everyone, Bring on Monday ;)

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute blog. Your little girl is adorable. Come check my blog out and follow. I follow bck.
    www.bakemeadress.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please comment below and include your blog link! I would love to follow you!