Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Isabella's Baptism

This post is a little late (because I recently started blogging) But, I just had to document Bella's Baptism! I am from San Diego so we decided to drive home and have her Baptism at the church I grew up going to and the Reception at my parents house. She was just a little trooper the day of and didn't cry one bit. I was a proud mama! 

Ahh I wish she didn't have her Pacifier in this pic!

She was clearly bored...hah!

Blurry family shot, the best we got!

And the money shot!

No crying, and I might add there were three other children getting baptized and they all cried.  Good job Belly Bells!

Our priest was fantastic!

Us with our two (yes, two)  Godmothers! 


And I'll leave you with this little decked out beauty! Doesn't get much cuter!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment below and include your blog link! I would love to follow you!