Monday, July 29, 2013

Big Day!

Cory has been gone for two weeks for work and FINALLY arrived home Thursday afternoon (thank GOD)! It's safe to say the entire house was in hysterics and beyond excited to have him home (dogs included). Cory finally got to see Bella walk (she started when he was gone - go figure) and we got to BBQ, drink beer, and laugh together for whole weekend! Here are some photos to recap the excitment:

I swear she was thrilled! She's got my personality: "If I'm hungry don't talk to me!"
Purchased these Gold Shoes for Bella's First Birthday Party and in love! 

Isabella was intrigued by the sparkles on her feet! Too big though: Size 3?!


Someone help me out with baby shoe sizes because I clearly don't get it.  But they're pretty glamorous, love them!

And I'll leave you with this. Cory just got home and someone was screaming "dadadadadada"  off the top of her lungs. She sure is her mom's daughter. Feisty little lady.

1 comment:

  1. Bella is so precious! Glad you got Cory back, I know you're pumped :) Enjoy your time!

    xx
    Megan
    http://hellonewlywedlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please comment below and include your blog link! I would love to follow you!